Working our Silpada businesses one party at a time!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello... is there anybody out there...

Hopefully, all of you are out there and are able to access the blog and make comments. To get things going, I would love for each of you to leave a comment so that I can work out any technical issues.

Here is your comment topic:
Introduce yourself and share at least one interesting, personal fact... I will not accept the excuse, "I'm not very interesting..." You are ALL fabulous so get typing!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I suppose I will go first. Hmm...this is an ice breaker of sorts for those of you new to the team. For the rest, you probably already know this from one of the other meetings but it's a good example.

    Fact: I can write with my toes. I can also pick things up with my toes - but I can't swing from trees ;)

    Fact Nouveau: I still have 2 baby teeth. I had 3 but one broke and had to be pulled a couple months ago :( Gee, and I was so attached to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in grad school and will be finish in Feb 2011. That means it will be time to REALLY kick off my business. I have 4 kids: 21, 18, 16(girls) and 12 (he's my baby):)

    I love to meeting new people and trying different food!

    I have a lot more but I do not want to take up to much of everyone time.
    Looking forward to PF Chang in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth - Great job on the Blog!!!

    I'm looking forward to hanging out with all my Silpada Sister's at PF Changs!!! Can't wait to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete