Working our Silpada businesses one party at a time!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Preview Party!

Hello Silpada Sisters~


I don't know about you, but I am super-excited to see the Sterling Additions pieces on Thursday!!! I have my list ready to go and I'm ready to try on everything. Below, I am posting a copy of Mindy's (and Tammy's) email with last minute info for the preview. This will be my third jewelry preview event and I promise you will have a great time! Don't forget to invite everyone you know... and even some you don't - hey, you never know, right? Good Luck, everyone, and I will see you Thursday.

________________________________________
FROM MINDY'S EMAIL

1. Arrive at 4:00 PM for set-up if you can. Our team meeting and team picture will take place at 5:00 PM, and we open to our customers at 6:00 PM. Plan to help pack Martha's jewelry when we're done at 8:30 PM and join us for a drink afterwards if you can.

2. INVITE, INVITE, INVITE! I can't stress the importance of promoting this event everywhere you go to everyone you know and meet. The more you invite and promote, the more success you will have.

3. Come prepared to book, sale and recruit! Bring your own catalogs, order forms and supplies. We could use a few ring sizers and mirrors on the jewelry table, so please bring what you have.

________________________________________


** In addition, you may want to be bring some of your jewelry to sell "cash-and-carry." All reps with a table at the preview will offer the same 50% off discount. It's also a good idea to bring the packaging for each piece... I forgot to do that last time (haha).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all had a great time! How did it go?? Was the jewelry BEAUTIFUL??!

    ReplyDelete